• Plan to arrive at Steele-Waseca Cooperative Electric (SWCE) early enough (doors open at 9 a.m., Tuesday, June 7) to be registered by the time the meeting begins at 10:30 a.m. Remember to bring your pre-mailed registration card. If you are arriving via Interstate 35, you will want to take the Bridge Street exit (#41) and head west. There is a roundabout at the nearest intersection with SWCE, so just follow the West Bridge Street sign. The co-op’s headquarters are located at 2411 W. Bridge St., Owatonna.
• Parking will be available on the property surrounding the building. Miner’s Outdoor & Rec, located at Highway 218 South, Blooming Prairie, will be supplying several golf cars to shuttle you to and from the meeting.
• There will be two Early Bird prize drawings prior to the start of the annual meeting. There will also be Grand Prize drawings for gift cards and flowers on the stage at the conclusion of the business meeting.
• SWCE will be collecting donations for an area county food shelf. Please bring non-perishable food items or monetary donations with you to the annual meeting at the SWCE booth and receive (1) free LED bulb.
• If you are new to Steele-Waseca or have never attended an annual meeting, please pick up a complimentary copy of the co-op’s 75th anniversary book and DVD entitled, “Making the Connection,” at the SWCE booth. Additional copies and/or purchases during regular business hours are available for $7/each.
• Lunch will be served after the annual meeting. The menu will include: smoked pork chops, vegetables, potatoes, salad, dinner rolls, coffee, milk, water, with Dairy Queen Dilly® Bars for dessert.